AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007


    Ma LaSt dAy wErK!!!!


    Hi!!Elo!!Hehe...Guess wat ma last day of werk is on 30 june 07..I was so happy cause im sick n tired of werking in Charles n Keith..But the thing is i havent got a job yet..Any recomment...???Hehehe..Even i resign actually i need to go silver award..The silver award got certificate..The certificate will get on september 07..This certificate is useful just for werk..Ma course is on 13 july 07..So i need to go the course n if i dont go Charles n keith will pay for the course..Btw ma leg just recover...Im happy..Rite now im happy wif ma life..Tis is me n him...HehehMa guy really change alot n tomoro i will follow him..He got takraw match again..Hopefully he win tis match again..I really Luv him so much..



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 1:28 PM :))