AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Wednesday, March 28, 2007


    aLL aBt wErK!!!!


    0n 2 april 2007 all manager need to change..Tis manager of mine by the name of Benny is going to T2(Changi Airport Terminal 2 Departure)..So sad tat he needs to go there..He become ma manager since April 2006 in old Charles n Keith Suntec till they shift to new ones..I learn alot of things frm him..On 10.10.06 last year we have our dinner n dance at Marriot Hotel..We have fun over there..Tis is our families in Suntec..Frm left is Ida,Nieke,Me(Yati), Chailing.Cherel and followed by Juliana..Back frm behind Benny, Ah Kang(Keong Chuan) and follewed by Li Hao..Li Hao n Cherel are part timer..Benny is the manager and Chailing is 2nd incharge..But Chailing is already promoted to manager n she been transfer t0 Central at Clarke on the 1 January 2007..Juliana tranfer to T2 cause a staff alwiyz MC..On the 1 Febuary 2007..Nieke is frm
    Indonesia ..She been attchment over her only for six months,afther d&d abt 4 more daes she going back to her own country..We cry cause we enjoy to work together..I remember before she leave we bring her to geylang serai to eat seafood when is puasa time..When on the day she need to leave she come to Suntec n sit in store room n cry..She say she going to miss us..I bring her to carefour to buy her a gift that was a chokolat frm Royal Chocolate..She cry when i gave her tat cause when she join im the one who teach her alot of tings..I treat her like ma own sister..Tis is her n me at the d&d..



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 12:52 AM :))