AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Saturday, March 17, 2007


    WaT A BaD DaE!!!


    I actually need to come werk at 10am to pack stocks..So i go out frm my house at 9am cause the journery jus take only 45mins..But todae it take around 1hr 30mins..Tat was as long journery..So i reach there abt 10.35am..Luckly ma shop opens at 11am..If i reach around 11am i must deduct ma hrs..After reach i help ma staff to pack some new bags..When time to open shop ma AIC Angel come..Guess wat all todae CUSTOMER ARE LIKE FUCKING FUCK...Cause they try many pairs of shoes end up they choose only 1 pair only..LIKE FUCKING FUCK..No matter wat i must serve..Todae i really got a bad mood after serve this STUPID CUSTOMER..Something happen to ma life also..Hmm very mind i tell the story 2 u once im free..Now i feel tired n i want to sleep..Nite to all Muack..



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 2:11 AM :))