AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007


    Ma LeG


    Pass few daes im hapi wif ma guy..He really make me hapi..I n him is try our best to put our relation swit n steady..Tis pic is we r going to takraw match..see his face so funny..But the tis is hapi2 out of sudden ma leg spoil it..I jus accident n ma stupid leg hurt..He save his bike first rather then me stupid rie..hahha..I mc till 6 daes cause of ma stupid leg..Jus a small cuts..Cause it hurts alot even small cuts i totally peace off wiff ma leg people say "da ta lawa""cacat"...hahhahhaha...Tis is ma stupid leg..looks "tk lawa langsung"..I also resign ma job..cause i need to find a better job n good pay..kay i gtg see ya



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 10:13 PM :))