AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Monday, April 2, 2007


    i'M ToTaLlY HaPi WiF HiM



    On 1 April 2007 i need to wake up at 7am..Guess where i want to go..Hehe..I want to follow ma guy..Cause he got takraw match..Just a small match at Yishun..I mit him at ma void deck at 8am cause his incharge tell him by 8.30am must be there..
    Me,himself n 2 of his frends go together and we reach there around 8.45am..No ones over there..So we have our breakfast..Guess wat we sit there till 10am then everyone arrived..Some arrived abt 9.30am..The game start 10.30am..We are damn sleepy..He is in group c..Tis is how he start the game..He needs to serve the ball..Tis pic is actually his last match weather he got 3rd or 4th place..All this pic actually taken on his last game..I really proud wif him cause he improve in everyting..Everthing end we go to jurong cause he need me to "urut" his hold body..I do everything till he fall asleep..He was to tired..After tat hi family come over we chit chat for awhile then i need to go to swensen..Okies lah me want to have some rest cause im tired..Bye Muacck..



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 2:35 PM :))