AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Thursday, March 29, 2007


    iM sAd


    Guess wat i must reach werk 9.30am..I was so tired..When i reach werk i been fuck by ma manager regarding abt cashier..On mondae 27 march 07 i was in charge of tat shop so i need to look after everyone..Cause of this cashier i did not done it i also been fuck but i dont mind cause i noe is ma mistake cause i never check ma staff work..I use to it been fuck by ma manager..After 1 hour i finish packs all shoes i need to transfer alots of shoes to warehouse of atrium sales..I pack the shoe box into 5 then i tide..i transfer 319 pairsof shoe n tide all shoe by ma self till ma hand all red n pain..After finish i check email then got roster send by ma AIC..I see tat ma best frend of mine by the name of Ah Kang been transfer to Clifford Center..Out of sudden ma tears drop by it self..I feel so sad after ma manager by the name of Benny is going i think its okay cause i still have Ah Kang..Cause he n me r the same badge as me..We learn together..Even his English is very poor i teach him alot..Im gonna miz him alot..We like brother n sister..His last dae in Suntec is 1 april n ma last dae to see himis on 31 March..



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 2:50 AM :))