AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Wednesday, April 11, 2007


    TiReD!!!


    Hi long time i never update ma blog..I been so bz wif ma werk n preparing ma stock take..Guess wat ma stock take jus over..Ma stock take is on 9 April 2007 falls on ma off dae.So i need to come after the shop close at 10pm..Before i go there i go Bedok first to see ma guy plays takraw competition Waga..Lucky i got to see him play cause the game start at 8.30pm and he is the second team.The first team lost to Yio Chu Kang..The second team is ma guy playing..He told me early he was damn tired..I get fed up wif him cause his team also lost..But the point not far frm the first team.His team only different by 1 point..Wat a waste cause he acually can win the game..The third team i can manage to see cause its already 9.45pm...So i have to go n i take taxi..When i reach ma shop i Jus do ma stock take n i'm the first person to finish ma stock take.Each person take one Lorong so i take the big Lor..We only got 3 Lor..So Lor 3 is big but we divide into 2 ma frend ida take half i take half..After tat Lor 2 n Lor 1 finish but they got problem..Then i n ida do Lor 1..We finish our stoke take at 2.30am n ma guy fetch me before he fetch me we got big fight in the phone...Even we fight he still pick up me n go to "MAKAN" awhile at Serangoon wif his frends..So tat dae i reach home abt 4am....SO TIRED TAT DAE!!!



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 12:04 PM :))