AbT Me mA SeLf & i


Hi you guyz out there can call me Yati.
But some of ma chatters frends call me Missy.
Ma families call me Noi.
I got cuties nick name.HAHAHA
I'm only want to turn to 22 tis year.
Ma bdae falls on 22 July 1985
Dont forget to give present..
Ma horoscope is so unique cause I'm Cancer & Leo..
Good rite got to horoscope..
I'm werking at Suntec City as Sales Assistant.
Find out urself if u want to noe which shop I'm werking..


ItS Me!!







TagBoard




mA FrENdZ

  • AdEk faEzAh
  • aDeK RaiYaN
  • SiS RoS
  • cOuZiN FyZa
  • cOuZiN ImAh
  • cOuZiN DeDeK
  • cOuZiN LiZa
  • cOuZiN HatTa
  • CoUZiN YuSLiNa
  • FrEnD YaNi
  • AdeK IdA


    Archives



    Ma pLaYlIsT

    Get your player at Mp3Profiles.com


    Leaderboard
    Create your own Friend Test here

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007


    GoInG To tHE ZoO




    Hmm well seem long time i never tell abt ma everydae life so todae im free so i tell u wat happen on last sat 21 april 2007.Actually I n ma guy have a great fight on 20 April but he did promise me n ma little niece tat we going to the zoo on 21 April..So i did wake him up at 11.30am and talk to him nicely..But still his mood havent gone yet..He so angry..He kep scolding me till i cry..Hahahaha...Then i try to talk nicely till he change his mind back to normal..Guess wat frm 11.30am till 12.30pm i talk to him..Untill ma prepaid low..At last we go to the zoo.I n ma little niece was very hapi tat we going to the zoo..hahahha..So he need to come at ma void deck at 1pm and we take bus 190 frm Bukit Panjang to Choa Chu Kang the take 927 frm Choa Chu Kang to the zoo..The journery takes abt 1hr frm Bukit Panjang to zoo..Ma cute little niece sleep in the bus of 927..I think she was so tired..Once we reach i wake her up n let her walk..



    So the first thing we do is we go buy the tickets cost $38 for 2 adults n 1 kid..After buying we go to eat KFC..Ma little niece wants a toy so i buy for her kids meal ma beloved guy want zinger meal n me ma self i buy mushroom set...After finish we start our walking before enter we saw a "Patong Buaye"..Ma little niece cry cause she was so scared n ask ma guy to carry her...I was laughing at her..So we enter then wanted to rain so we jus walk..I jus so u our pic over ther lah cause really alot of thing we see..I, ma guy n ma little niece enjoy n even we finish walk all dae ma little niece ask ma guy she still wants to go in..Both of us laughing..



    After the zoo at 6pm we go to Ang Mo Kio..Cause ma guy unty getting married..so straight frm zoo we take cab go there n in the cab i n ma niece sleep ..Once we reach both must wake up..The first thing is to "salam" all families.Ma guy mom luv n "syg" ma little niece till she keep kiss her..We all so tired the we go back at 8pm..I n ma guy continue our mission go jhr till 4am then i was so tires....



    SiGn oUt~~MiSsY @ 12:17 AM :))